Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Catching Coconut

Ok, this is it! Today is the day I catch that little rabbit! She got loose in the basement and has been hiding behind boxes and under things for about three weeks now. She comes out to eat but every time I get near her to put her back in the cage she dashes away. There is never any hope of catching her because I cannot fit in-between five boxes and a pile of DVDs that are mashed up against some old exercise equipment and random bags of clothing. Any attempts to move such obstacles only resulted in her hiding to the place I moved them so moving obstacles back and forth only served to amuse the little rascal.

Today she made a mistake. Ha! She entered my office while I was gone. When I returned she was unable to escape before I cleverly....


...blocked the kitchen door (otherwise she would hide behind the stove for days - believe me I KNOW...



....closed the door to my bedroom. Ha! Little bunny you are trapped now!


Her response? Nyah Nyah Nyah Boo Boo! You can't catch me under the COUCH!


My response? Ha! I can move the couch.
Her response? Yah...because moving things around worked so well for you last time, He He He...



Well, fine! I will just tip the couch over so you can't hide under it!!!


Bunny says, "Fine! I will just pee on the floor so you step in it."
Me: "Well, thanks but I'm cleaning that up and now I got you!"


I am a fierce bunny. Don't even TRY to get near me. You may regret it.


Oh help! help! Let me out! How did this happen? How did you get me in here? Oh, come on. I am so cute! How can you resist these cute eyes and snuggly fur? Let me out! Pleeeeeaaaaase?


Ok, seriously! There HAS to be a way out of here!!!


Uh, psssst! Sweetie Pie, can you help me get out of here?




Maybe if I just sit here and look cute someone will let me out?


Don't worry coconut! I will chew us both out of this prison!!!



He he he...I will just sit here and wait, then. I won't be in here for long!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like too much fun! :) Now...if only the bunny had some fur to shed for spinning yarn....

    ReplyDelete